Snyder Cone Bottom Tanks
Snyder Industrial Cone Bottom Tanks
- Available in 30º, 45º, and 60º slopes, sizes range from 15-13,000 gallons.
- Material options for a diverse range of application requirements.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color
- Available with seismic zone 4 and UBC 110 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Maximum operating temperature recommended for Cone Bottom tanks is 100 degrees F.
View as Grid List
Items 1-28 of 49