|Riser Option: |
|Part Number: ||44876 |
|Capacity: ||5025 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||211"L x 102"W x 73" High |
|Weight: ||1900 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||MN, TX, UT |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||Tank Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||Polyethylene |
|Warranty: ||3 Years |
5025 Gallon Underground Holding Tank (Potable Water or Waste)
5025 gallon underground liquid holding tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications. Rugged construction and durability makes this a great underground residential wastewater holding tank.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Molded in Tie Down/Lifting Lugs
- Multiple Fitting Flats
- Molded in Support Columns
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
This tank is offered with an optional 23" Riser.
- No Additional Riser Part # 44876
- Add Additional Riser Part # 44877
Must Ship Dedicated Truck or Flat Bed Trailer, Too Large To Ship LTL