|Ships From: |
|Part Number: ||N-44407 |
|Capacity: ||1800 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||157"L x 69"W x 51" High |
|Weight: ||509 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||CA, CA, GA, MN, NY, OH, OK, UT, WA |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||Tank Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||Polyethylene |
Norwesco 1800 Gallon Below Ground Water Tank
1800 Gallon Norwesco Below Ground Water Tank Includes:Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
Remember to vent your tank.
- Rotationally molded rugged one-piece tank with no seams to leak
- No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Product Ships From:
- Part # 44407 - MN, OH, OK, UT, NY, WA, CA, CA Note: (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
- Part # 43550 - GA