|Part Number: ||45210 |
|Capacity: ||925 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||80"L x 62"W x 69" High |
|Weight: ||340 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||OH |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||Polyethylene |
|Warranty: ||3 Years |
925 gallon horizontal leg tank WITH SUMP is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Due to sump option this tank will NOT sit flat on the ground, fittings are underneath pointing downward. Skid is needed (manufacturer currently does not offer a skid).
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Steel Support Bands Required (Sold Separately)
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting) On The Sump Pointing Downward
Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications, horizontal leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as "baffles" to reduce sloshing.
Maximum Outlet Fitting Size - 2"
Ship Class: 300
Ship Weight: 279 Lbs.
10 Can ship in a van at one time.