|Part Number: ||44390 |
|Capacity: ||3525 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||211"L x 102"W x 51" High |
|Weight: ||1305 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||CA, MN, TX |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||Tank Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||Polyethylene |
|Warranty: ||3 Years |
3525 gallon underground holding is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, septic & wastewater applications.
- Includes molded on manhole extension
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Vented Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe holding tank.
Must Ship Dedicated Truck or Flat Bed Trailer, Too Large To Ship LTL