|Part Number: ||42990 |
|Capacity: ||1800 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||146"L x 62"W x 72" High |
|Weight: ||585 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||OH |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||Polyethylene |
|Warranty: ||3 Years |
1800 gallon horizontal leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Steel Support Bands Required (Sold Separately)
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
This is a special tank in our horizontal leg tank family. This is two tanks butted up together. It must be plumbed off of each end. If needed call for assistance 1 800 826 5727. Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications, horizontal leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as "baffles" to reduce sloshing.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Maximum Outlet Fitting Size - 2"