|Part Number: ||45061 |
|Capacity: ||200 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||47"L x 38"W x 42" High |
|Weight: ||59 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||CA, GA, IA, MN, NY, OH, OK, TX, UT, WA |
|Shipping: ||Calculate Shipping |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
200 gallon applicator saddle tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Steel Cradle Skid sold separately.
- 8" Vented Lid
- (2) 1-1/4" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
- Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Ship Class: 300
Ship Weight: 59 Lbs.