|Part Number: ||40657 |
|Capacity: ||710 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||104"L x 47"W x 57" High |
|Weight: ||229 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||OH |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
710 gallon Heavy Duty drainable leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to just under 16 lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Drainable leg tanks are designed primarily for use on fertilizer and chemical nurse trailers.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Light Blue for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Steel Support Bands Required (Sold Separately)
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
- When complete drainage is necessary.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Ship Notes: Will Call or Dedicated Truck Only. We do not ship drainable leg tanks because there is no way to safely transport them without a high risk of damage. With no cradle offered they do not sit flat.