|Ships From: |
|Part Number: ||42559 |
|Capacity: ||2000 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||126"L x 98"W x 53" High |
|Weight: ||704 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||MN, OH, UT, WA |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||Tank Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
|Material: ||High-Density Polyethylene |
|Warranty: ||3 Years |
2000 gallon underground holding is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, septic & wastewater applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately.
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Vented Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Must Ship Dedicated Truck or Flat Bed Trailer, Too Large To Ship LTL
Shipping Notes: Must Ship Dedicated Truck or Flat Bed Trailer, Too Large To Ship LTL