|Part Number: ||41871 |
|Capacity: ||1310 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||99"L x 66"W x 75" High |
|Weight: ||393 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||IA, MN, OH, OK |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Norwesco |
1310 gallon drainable leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Drainable leg tanks are designed primarily for use on fertilizer and chemical nurse trailers.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Steel Support Bands Required (Sold Separately)
- 16" Vented Lid
- Does not come standard with an outlet fitting. (if needed call to order)
- When complete drainage is necessary.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Ship Notes: Will Call or Dedicated Truck Only. We do not ship drainable leg tanks because there is no way to safely transport them without a high risk of damage. With no cradle offered they do not sit flat.