|Wrap Option: |
|Part Number: ||1540700N45 |
|Capacity: ||50 Gallons |
|Dimensions: ||23" dia. x 38" High |
|Weight: ||26 lbs. |
|Ships From: ||CA |
|Shipping: ||Call 800-826-5727 for Shipping or Email |
|PDF Drawing: ||View Technical Drawing |
|Manufacturer: ||Snyder Industries |
|Material: ||HDLPE |
Snyder Industries 50 Gallon Industrial ASTM Vertical Liquid Storage Tank
50 Gallon Snyder Industries Vertical Liquid Storage Tank Includes:
- 10” Manway
- Outlet Fitting : Tank does not come standard with an outlet fitting, any fittings must be requested (additional charges will apply).
- Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- Temperature: Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tnaks are designed for a maximum continuous temperature of 100 deg F / 37.7 deg C.
- Pressure: Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- Venting: Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of 1/2" water (0.018 psi). Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty
- Installation: Do not ridigly pipe tanks. Flexible connectors are required at fitting connections to maintain warranty.
- Translucent white allows for level visibility
- Gallon Indicators
Ship Notes: Class 300