5025 Gallon Underground Holding Tank
5025 Gallon Underground Holding Tank is available to buy in increments of 1
Liquid holding tank with a rectangular shape. It is made of 100% virgin polyethylene plastic (polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode), this is a great underground residential wastewater holding tank.
5025 Gallon Underground Holding Tank (Potable Water or Waste)5025 gallon underground liquid holding tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications. Rugged construction and durability makes this a great underground residential wastewater holding tank.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Molded in Tie Down/Lifting Lugs
- Multiple Fitting Flats
- Molded in Support Columns
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
- No Additional Riser Part # 44876
- Add Additional Riser Part # 44877
|Usage||Drinking Water, Septic, Emergency Water Storage, Potable Water|
Write Your Own Review