750 Gallon 2 Compartment NexGen Septic Tank (IAPMO)
750 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Loose Plumbing2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
- IAPMO Approved
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Available Out Of Hanford CA & Chowchilla CA (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.