325 Gallon Underground Water Cistern Storage Tank
325 Gallon Underground Water Cistern Storage Tank is available to buy in increments of 1
Norwesco cistern tanks are manufactured by means of the rotational molding process, which produces a one-piece, seamless, watertight tank. Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode.
325 Gallon Underground Water Cistern Storage Tanks325 gallon underground water tank or underground water cistern as they are often called is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece. seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage. and underground rainwater storage applications.
- This tank may remain buried in the ground completely empty.
- Molded-in elevated pump stand on the bottom of the tank (see drawing).
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank
Write Your Own Review