2000 Gallon Underground Water Cistern Storage Tank
2000 Gallon Underground Water Cistern Storage Tank is available to buy in increments of 1
This tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, septic and wastewater applications. Its cylindrical, ribbed design gives it maximum support that makes it great for underground storage. Manufactured from polyethylene plastic.
2000 Gallon Below Ground Cistern Water Storage Tank2000 gallon underground water storage cistern tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece. seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage. septic & wastewater applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20"" Vented Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
This tank design will accept up to 4" plumbing options. Integral columns in the tank give it excellent structural strength.
- 42559 - FOB Washington
- 44593 - FOB Minnesota. Ohio. Oklahoma
Write Your Own Review