150 Gallon Snyder Double Wall Chemical Storage Tank
This design is a great choice for safe storing chemicals. Its double wall structure provides 110 - 120% containment around primary tank. This cylindrical container for stationary usage is made from high density polyethylene.
150 Gallon Double Wall Liquid Storage Tank - Mini Captor Tank150 Gallon Snyder Industries Double Wall Liquid Storage Tank Includes:
- 14” Vented Manway
- Provides 120% containment of inner tank's capacity.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1570 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Through tank fittings available by request. (thru sidewall fittings at 0, 90, 180, and 270 deg )
- Outer containment of the double wall tank complies with federal regulation 40CFR-264.193 capacity requirements.
This tank is made from High Density Linear Polyethylene. It is also made in crosslinked linear polyethylene by request.
Optional Fittings Include:
- Top Draw-Tube Assembly (allows materical contents to be safely dispensed from the top of the tank.)
- 2" Vent (provides pressure vacuum relief for the interior tank)
- Bottom Transition Fitting (Allows sidewall safe installation and long-term sealing power through both walls of tank)
Double Wall liquid storage tanks can not be pressurized. This double wall liquid storage tank can hold liquids with a material weight up to 15.83 lbs. per gallon (1.9 specific gravity rating). (Water weighs 8.34 pounds)
Simplex Part Number: DCT150
|Usage||Livestock, Chemical Storage, Chemicals|