110 Gallon Vertical ASTM Tank 1.9 S.G.
110 Gallon Vertical ASTM Tank 1.9 S.G. is available to buy in increments of 1
This vertical tank is made from standard polyethylene. It is designed for a maximum continuous temperature of 100° Fahrenheit. It has gallon indicators and is rated with 1.9 specific gravity. Tank does not come standard with an outlet fitting.
Snyder Industries 110 Gallon Industrial ASTM Vertical Liquid Storage Tank110 Gallon Snyder Industries Vertical Liquid Storage Tank Includes:
- 10” Manway
- Outlet Fitting : Tank does not come standard with an outlet fitting, any fittings must be requested (additional charges will apply).
- Buyer, and user, if different, are solely responsible for making product selection and assuring chemical to be stored is suitable for the use of the product in the application.
- Temperature: Prevent excessive heat near or inside the tank. Standard polyethylene tnaks are designed for a maximum continuous temperature of 100 deg F / 37.7 deg C.
- Pressure: Tanks are not pressure vessels and are designed for atmospheric pressure only.
- Venting: Venting equipment should be sized to limit pressure or vacuum in the tank to a maximum of 1/2" water (0.018 psi). Additional precautions may be required if the tank will be filled pneumatically (using air pressure). Failure to provide proper venting will void your warranty
- Installation: Do not ridigly pipe tanks. Flexible connectors are required at fitting connections to maintain warranty.
- Translucent white allows for level visibility
- Gallon Indicators
|Usage||Livestock, Chemical Storage, Chemicals|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or